If you are looking for regular maintenance or an upgrade, retrofit, overhaul or repair of your installation, Paques Services is your sparring partner to discuss the possibilities.
Paques Services has a fully qualified and experienced staff of mechanics and supervisors to assist you in getting the best out of your waste water or biogas installation.
- Visual inspections of pre-treatment, reactors, gas treatment and biogas line
- Exchange of wear & tear parts on a preventive base
- Repairs of installation parts on-site or, if necessary, in our workshop
- Mounting of new or repaired parts
- Supervision of your team during major overhauls
- Inspections of the installation on safety issues
- Trouble shooting of technical failures
Because most waste water and biogas treatment installations are non-stop in use, or need a smooth performance during an intense campaign, Paques recommends to plan an inspection in an early state. The inspection reports shows necessary steps and actions to be taken in order to get high uptimes for years to come, or to achieve a higher safety level. Next to that, our mechanics can advise you which wear & tear parts should be exchanged to correct connections or deformations immediately.
In case of an occasional malfunction, our technical experts are able to diagnose most technical defects or obstructions even if your installation is still in use. By providing (provisional) repairs our assistance saves costs and nuisance.
Please, contact our service department by mail or telephone +31 (0)514 608500.